The Ferrari 250 GT Coupé Pininfarina II, which revived a model launched in 1954 and was shown for the first time in Milan in 1958, went from artisan-type construction to semi-industrialised production. The 335 cars built between 1958 and 1960 represented an extraordinary leap forward in Maranello's manufacturing capability, especially for a company that usually produced just under 100 cars a year up until that moment, either as one-offs or a few examples of a single model on request.
To fit in with this change of direction, the coupé was designed from the outset along lines that would result in greater simplicity than the Ferraris previously built by Pininfarina, who had also made elegance and simplicity inescapable elements. After the first two experimental prototypes, each with a panoramic rear window, the definitive 250 GT Coupé emerged as an extremely classic car, with a traditionally long and narrow radiator grill, protruding optical groups and a windscreen that more or less has the inclination of the rear window, all of which gave the car great equilibrium.
This exceptional Ferrari 250 GT Coupé Pininfarina has been fully restored and is matching numbers.